Defend yourself and protect your future.
When you’re faced with criminal charges or an arrest, it’s only natural to feel scared, alone, and stressed out. There can be a lot of uncertainty when facing a criminal charge but you can put much of that uncertainty to rest once a competent criminal defense firm has been retained. If you’ve recently been charged with a crime, calm your fears and give yourself defensive options by turning to Ruffa Grandinetti, Attorneys at Law, headquartered in Broadview Heights, Ohio. Ruffa Grandinetti, Attorneys at Law can handle all types of criminal law cases, including:
- Violent crimes including domestic violence, assault, and felonious assault;
- Traffic tickets;
- Building Code Violations;
- Drug possession and paraphernalia;
You’re Not Alone
Whether you’re facing a traffic infraction at the state level or have been arrested for a federal crime, Ruffa Grandinetti, Attorneys at Law is prepared to litigate your case. During your legal proceedings, Ruffa Grandinetti, Attorneys at Law will serve as your advocate and offer you ongoing support. Ruffa Grandinetti, Attorneys at Law will fight for you to receive a fair trial, challenge any evidence that is illegally obtained, and make certain that your defense is presented as strongly as possible. Additionally, Ruffa Grandinetti, Attorneys at Law will:
- Carefully investigate your case to uncover evidence;
- Interview all parties involved, including police;
- Bring in witnesses, when appropriate, to testify on your behalf;
- Present you with defense options to help you combat your charges;
- Negotiate with prosecutors to have your charges or sentence reduced;
To learn more about Ruffa Grandinetti, Attorneys at Law’s criminal law services, call today to set up a free initial case evaluation.